Boswellia - Joint and Respiratory Function (60 tablets)
Please Note: No returns allowed on vitamins/ supplements
A natural and safe herb for optimum joint health, Boswellia gently cares for joints. Shallaki or Boswellia serrata has Boswellic acid as one of the principal constituents in the gum resin.
- Helps to support healthy joint function
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Supports the body's natural inflammation response
The Science of BoswelliaThe golden yellow resin from the bark of Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) has long been used in Ayurvedic practice to support healthy joints and respiratory function. Active plant compounds in Boswellia have been identified as boswellic acids. Clinical evidence of this activity is found in placebo-controlled clinical studies. Boswellia supported joint function, either when taken alone or combined with other Ayurvedic herbs (Ashwagandha and Turmeric) and minerals. Boswellia has also been found to support healthy respiratory function. *
Take 1 (500 mg) tablet, two to three times per day with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Not to be combined with COX-2 inhibiting drugs or immune suppressing agents.
Not for use during pregnancy. If nursing a baby or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Dosha GuideIn Ayurveda there are seven basic body constitutions resulting from the predominance of one or more energetic influences or Doshas. The Doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, influence physical, mental and spiritual health. Everyone is considered to be a unique combination of these three body influences. Your natural Doshic state of balance is called Prakruti. Boswellia is used for healthy joints and can also help to balance certain Doshas.
Care For The EnvironmentAs a manufacturer, our actions can have a large impact on the environment. We always look for the most earth-friendly, sustainable choice.
Savesta Boswellia features:
- Vegetarian capsules with no animal-derived ingredients
- Sustainably wildcrafted tree resin
- Non-irradiated herbs
- Extraction using only pure alcohol, not toxic solvents
- Bottles that are easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE
- Bottles are BPA free
Guide To Being Well – Healthy Joint Function
- Regular, moderate exercise can help to improve joint function. Try biking, walking, or swimming.
- Avoid iron supplements. Excess iron may contribute to pain and swelling.
- Include foods containing sulfur in your diet such as garlic, onions and eggs, as sulfur strengthens bones and connective tissues.
- Consume more fresh green vegetables, fruits and fish to increase calcium and vitamins C & K.
- Apply a cold pack to hot and inflamed joints.
- Reduce excess weight, which intensifies joint problems.
- Take hot baths to relieve stress.
- Enjoy the outdoors; sunshine is linked to vitamin D, which is essential for building bones.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.