Cathe Friedrich's Ripped with HiiT: Discount Bundle
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Toning Emphasis: Total Body
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Instructor: Cathe Friedrich (Instructor Profile)
Street Date: 12/06/2014
Ripped with HiiT combines 3 heavy weight workouts, 4 solid cardio based HiiT workouts, and 2 circuit Hiit workouts. Studies suggest that HiiT training is better at burning fat than other forms of cardio training. HiiT revs up your metabolism, increasing the rate your body consumes oxygen.
The Ripped with HiiT series has been designed by fitness guru Cathe Friedrich to produce the maximum amount of results in as short of a time as she feels possible. While her goal for this series is to keep the workouts as time efficient as possible (most coming in at 47 minutes or less), the length of a workout is not nearly as important as the intensity of the workout. All workouts will feature premixes and you will have the option of even doing time saving single muscle group premixes with each of the upper body Lift it Hit it workouts.
9 Ripped With HiiT workouts on 7 DVDs:
- HiiT Circuit Upper Body: is a high intensity circuit workout mixing weighted upper body exercises alng with popular HiiT training methods, compound & plyometrics to develop explosive strength.
- HiiT Circuit Lower Body: is a lower body workout super-charged with cardio & strength to build lean, strong legs. A mix of traditional exercises along with plyometric exercises are used to develop power and explosive strength all while tightening and shaping the lower body.
- Lift It Hit It Chest, Triceps & Shoulders: is an upper body workout focusing on exhausting the chest, triceps & shoulder muscles.
- Lift It Hit It Back, Biceps & Shoulders: is an upper body strength workout focusing on back, biceps & shoulder muscles.
- Lift It HiiT It Legs: is a lower body workout is based on a technique called contrast training. This method kickstarts muscle growth by shocking your muscles into recruiting additional high threshold muscle fibers.
- Low Impact HiiT: contains two low impact HiiT routines that explode with high energy! Your feet may stay grounded, but your heart rate certainly wont!
- Plyo HiiT: includes two supercharged workouts that are sure to keep fat burning for hours after your workout has ended.