Yoga For Everyone: Tripack with Wai Lana (3 DVD set)
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Aerobics Choreography: Basic
Basic: The easiest to follow. It ranges from simple walking-style marches to sports and athletic movements.
Complex: More intricate combinations and patterns. They're ideal for people who like to dance.
Moderate: More interesting than Basic, less dancy than Complex.
Instructor: Wai Lana (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: 150 min.
Street Date: March 24, 2010
Certified instructor description:
This DVD is temporarily out of stock. Although you may place your order now, your whole order will ship once we receive this DVD back in stock, in approximately a couple weeks.
This series makes the health-giving practice of yoga easy and accessible to all.
This effective, uplifting routine will ...
- Relieve back, shoulder, and neck tension
- Lengthen your hamstrings and open your hips
- Increase circulation and mental alertness
- Firm, tone, and stretch your entire body
This invigorating workout helps you ...
- Build strong, healthy bones
- Firm your thighs and buttocks
- Strengthen and tone your abs and back
- Boost your metabolism and immune system
Through this energizing yoga session you will ...
- Build strength, stamina, and determination
- Increase balance, coordination, and concentration
- Lengthen, firm, and sculpt your muscles
- Energize your entire body and relieve stress
(Running time: Approx. 150 minutes)
Opción de idioma español (Spanish language option)