Evolution 20 with Christine Bullock
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Toning Emphasis: Total Body
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Instructor: Christine Bullock (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: 220 min.
Street Date: 2015
Certified instructor description:
New to Collage Video
Evolution 20: 60 Days - 10 Workouts - 20 Minutes A Day.
This is a 60-day Fitness and Nutritional program created by Christine Bullock. You can reshape your body in record time with this high performance series and meal plan that integrates some of the most progressive exercise techniques used by world-class athletes into one powerful program. Re-engineer a strong and healthy body from the inside out.
It includes 10 different workouts evolving through 2 phases; a bonus AB Shred workout, a customized fitness calendar, and a 60-day meal plan with over 40 recipes. This series offers one of the most effective ways to get lean in only 20 minutes a day with no equipment needed.
The Workouts are:
- Endurance - Endurance is the strength and stamina that carries you through a workout or a physical activity from start to finish. Your endurance goals are achieved through combining super-sets of strength exercises with plyometrics.
- Power- Power is the intensity that helps you to hit harder and jump higher. High velocity training and explosive exercises build up that power within you.
- Agility- Agility is the ability to make movements with coordination and speed. You can improve your agility with the same sports drills and training that boxers and other athletes use to stay quick on their feet.
- Balance - Balance is the ability to move gracefully and with ease. Yoga and stability training will sculpt those strong flexible muscles that keep you in balance.
- Foundation- Foundation is that fundamental element of strength that sets you up to succeed in all areas. A Pilates inspired total-body toning workout will help you prevent injury while building a strong core, a lean physique, and an ideal foundation.