Gentle Yoga For Everybody
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Instructor: JJ Gormley-Etchells (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: 240 min.
Street Date: March 29, 2011
Certified instructor description:
Gentle Yoga for Every Body has 12 customized routines that make all the physical and mental benefits of yoga available to everyone. Over the centuries, yoga practitioners have discovered simple and effective practices to reduce stress and achieve optimal health, vitality and serenity.
This DVD has specially modified poses and routines so that no matter how flexible or inflexible you are, you can experience the numerous benefits of yoga.
This revolutionary, interactive system allows you to choose from over 12 customized routines ranging from 15-60 minutes. The DVD is arranged in 3 sections, Very Gentle, Gentle and Gentle Challenge to meet your ever changing needs.
- Routines to build strength and increase flexibility gently
- Modified routines to meet a wide variety of needs, including seated in a chair, lying down and standing positions.
- Specific issues, such as Neck and shoulders
- Relaxation and stress reducing routines
- Breathing exercises
- 30 minute Bonus Feature: Living Compassion with the Dalai Lama