Turmeric - Antioxidant Support & Joint Health (60 tablets)
- Please Note: No returns allowed on vitamins/ supplements
Standardized to 95% curcuminoids, which has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant, Turmeric is a natural and safe herb for optimum joint health.
- Supports healthy joint function
The Science of TurmericFor centuries, Ayurveda has recommended turmeric to maintain joint health and comfortable range of motion. Science has identified curcuminoids as the source of the systemic antioxidant effect-which also helps maintain balanced immune cell function and cardiovascular health. Unfortunately, this youth promoting herb is not always digested efficiently. High concentrations are required to ensure consistent benefit. Savesta™ Turmeric is standardized to 95% curcuminoids to optimize absorption.*
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day with food or as directed by your health care practitioner. Not to be taken during pregnancy. If nursing a baby or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Dosha GuideIn Ayurveda there are seven basic body constitutions resulting from the predominance of one or more energetic influences or Doshas. The Doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, influence physical, mental and spiritual health. Everyone is considered to be a unique combination of these three body influences. Your natural Doshic state of balance is called Prakruti.
Care For The EnvironmentAs a manufacturer, our actions can have a large impact on the environment. We always look for the most earth-friendly, sustainable choice.
Savesta Turmeric features:
- Vegetarian capsules with no animal-derived ingredients
- Sustainably wildcrafted tree resin
- Non-irradiated herbs
- Extraction using only pure alcohol, not toxic solvents
- Bottles that are easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE
- Bottles are BPA free
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.