Back to Basics with Charlotte Ord
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Aerobics Impact: Mixed
Lower Impact: Both feet never leave the ground at the same time. This minimizes stress on your knees.
Higher Impact: Includes movements like jumps, hops and skips. Very high-impact is called plyometrics.
Mixed Impact: This alternates or combines the above styles.
Aerobics Choreography: Basic
Basic: The easiest to follow. It ranges from simple walking-style marches to sports and athletic movements.
Complex: More intricate combinations and patterns. They're ideal for people who like to dance.
Moderate: More interesting than Basic, less dancy than Complex.
Toning Emphasis: Total Body
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Runtime: 115 min.
Street Date: 2015
The program consists of 6 x 15 minute workouts that focus on 2 major body areas per session, such as arms and core and butt & back. Each session consists of exercises where we'll use weights and others where we'll just use our own body weight. We'll go at a steady pace and perform multiple repetitions to ensure we really overload the muscles enough to encourage your body to adapt! If you do these exercises with good form and enough weight to be challenging we'll get you firm and feeling fantastic in no time!
This DVD includes:
- Warm Up - Get your body warm and supple and kick start your metabolism!
- Cardio - Ramp up your heart rate, turbo charge your fat burning potential and boost your fitness levels!
- Legs & Back - Firm up those wobbly bits and give your legs and back that toned, athletic look
- Arms & Core - Target those notoriously stubborn areas like bingo wings and jelly belly to give you a strong, functional core and sleek and sexy arms!
- Legs & Shoulders - Give your legs and shoulders a toned, attractive shape so that you feel more confident in shorts and vest tops!
- Butt & Back - Give yourself a more toned and shapely rear as well as greatly improving your posture!
- Chest & Core - Give your chest a natural lift and help you achieve a flatter stomach and super toned waist!
Utilizing the most effective, research proven exercise strategies, these strengthening and toning exercises will improve your health and leave you feeling healthier, more toned and looking and feeling fantastic!