Easy Series: Tripack with Wai Lana (3 DVD set)
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Toning Emphasis: Total Body
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Instructor: Wai Lana (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: 150 min.
Street Date: October 6, 2003
Certified instructor description:
- Loosen stiff joints and muscles
- Release shoulder tension
- Strengthen and tone your abs
- Firm your thighs and buttocks
- Calm your nerves
- Experience deep relaxation
- Tone your abs, thighs, and buttocks
- Strengthen your lower back
- Develop balance and concentration
- Breathe deeply
- Experience a calm mind and relief from stress
- Release built-up tension
- Massage your entire spine
- Strengthen your back
- Improve your posture
- Increase your flexibility
- Let go of stress