XTFMAX: Ripped in 90 with Stephanie Oram
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Toning Emphasis: Total Body
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Instructor: Stephanie Oram (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: 415 min.
Certified instructor description:
Get in the best shape of your life with XTFMAX!
If you want to melt away fat, build lean muscle and get serious about your fitness, then join Stephanie Oram in XTFMAX. XTFMAX includes 12 workouts designed to shred fat and build long lean muscle.
Each workout demonstrates 4 different workout levels so regardless if you are a beginner, or ready to take it to the next level athletically, this workout is for you.
Not only do you get 12 different workouts, also included is a complete training guide, planning calendar and nutrition plan. Only dumbbells or resistance bands are needed to get in the best shape of your life.
This DVD includes:
- Cardio, 26 Mins - Fat shredding, heart pounding workout
- Circuit Burnout, 39 Mins - Fat melting cardio & toning routine
- Hard Core, 43 Mins - Ripped midsection and strong core
- Definitions, 42 Mins - Tones & tightens the full body
- Cardio Max, 26 Mins - Sweat enducing, calorie burner
- XTFMAX Arms, 38 Mins - Sculpted biceps, triceps & shoulders
- XTFMAX Legs, 46 Mins - Strong, toned legs & glutes
- Chest & Back, 39 Mins - Toned & chisled upper body
- Long & Lean, 37 Mins - Strengthen & lengthen muscles
- XTFMAX Stretch, 28 Mins - Muscle recovery & relaxation
- XTFMAX Abs, 24 Mins - Sexy and toned the midsection
- Total Body Blitz, 26 Mins - Full body shredding and toning
Use the included training guide to help plan and schedule your workouts.
The most important aspect of any fitness program is the nutrition. We have provided a complete comprehensive meal plan with recipes to help you plan your individual meals.
Stay motivated by posting your "BEFORE" photo and tracking your progress with the wall calendar!
Equipment Needed: A light, medium and heavy set of dumbbells or bands