Pricing, Billing, Payment Methods
How do I use a Coupon/Discount code?
- Enter the items you wish to purchase into your shopping cart. From the Shopping Cart review page, click "Proceed to Checkout." Enter Billing & Shipping information on the next page if you are not already logged in and click "Continue." On the new page, enter the code in the box marked "Discounts" and click "Apply." You will see a message indicating your discount has been applied.
- Coupons must be applied at checkout, and cannot be applied after orders are placed. No price adjustments will be made.
- Only ONE coupon or discount code may be applied per order.
- Most discount codes are one-time use only.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
- We are required by law to collect 7% sales tax on shipments to addresses in New Jersey. Other jurisdictions are contemplating adding internet sales taxes, please make your voice heard to your local government representatives. All sales & use taxes not specifically collected by Collage Video are the responsibility of the consumer: please check with your local laws.
I have a question on my charges.
- Click the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site to review your orders. You may compare your order history on our website, with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact customer service for further assistance.
What is your Price Protection policy?
- If Collage Video reduces its regularly advertised price on a DVD during a 14 day period after your purchase, you qualify for extra savings! Simply contact our Customer Service team and we will issue you a store credit (via electronic gift card) in the amount of the price difference. This price protection policy only applies to regularly stocked DVD products (downloads, equipment, closeouts, and one-of-a-kind products are not included) and is limited to two (2) Price Protections per item, per household.
What are my payment choices?
- During the checkout process you may choose any of our current payment options to place your order. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS credit/debit cards.
- You may also use your PAYPAL account - please follow the instructions for this.
- USA customers may also choose "Check by Mail": if you choose this payment method, please print out a copy of your Order Confirmation e-mail and include it with your check/money order and mail to: Collage Video, 210 West Parkway, Suite 7, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444.
- Attention Canadian and all other International Customers: Unfortunately, due to increasing bank clearing charges, we can no longer accept checks or money orders in foreign currency and/or drawn on foreign banks. Credit cards are acceptable from any country that Collage Video ships to.
I need a copy of my receipt/invoice.
- Click the "My Account" link at the top right hand side of our site to view your past orders (only available for orders placed after June 3, 2014; order information is not available for orders prior to that date).
When will my credit/refund appear on my account?
- Credits/Refunds are applied by Collage the same day or next day after we receive your return. However individual banks and credit card companies may take additional time to apply to your account, sometimes as long as one or two billing cycles. Please contact your bank/credit card provider for further details.
When will my credit card be charged?
- Funds are authorized at the time your order is placed. Other than specially-noted pre-sale/pre-order items (which are charged at the time the order is placed), your credit card will only be charged at the time of the shipment of your item(s).