Shipping and Returns
When Will My Order Ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after the order has been
received. You will receive an email notification once your order has
shipped along with tracking information. Please note that if you paid
for your order to be expedited (Priority Mail, Overnight, etc.),
please contact us before 12 noon (Eastern time) to ensure it is shipped the same day.
How much is my shipping?
Shipping is automatically calculated: simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices.
- USA Orders - current rates are $3.49 for orders $24.99 or less. Orders totaling $25.00 or higher are shipped FREE! We use USPS Media Mail. You may also choose Priority Mail as noted below.
- First Class Mail - generally delivered from 2 to 5 business days (not including processing time) across the continental United States
- Media Mail - generally delivered between 5 to 14 business days (not including processing time) across the continental United States
- Free Shipping - We use First Class or Media Mail for most Free Shipping orders.
- Priority Mail - We also offer Priority Mail service for $7.99 to any order up to 3 DVDs for continental US shipments. Priority mail is generally delivered within 2 to 3 business days (not including processing time) across the continental United States.
- Canada: First Class Mail International (can take up to 4 weeks): $10.50 first DVD, $2.50 for each additional DVD (up to 10 total). Up to 10 DVDs can also ship Priority Mail International at $34.99 per order. Please be aware that delays at Customs are out of our control. Maximum of 10 DVDs per order, please call 1-800-819-7111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote if you want to place an order for greater than 10 DVDs.
- All Other countries: First Class Mail International (can take up to 4 weeks): $14.00 first DVD, $2.50 for each additional DVD (up to 8 total). Up to 8 DVDs can also ship Priority Mail International at $44.99 per order. Please be aware that delays at Customs are out of our control. Maximum of 8 DVDs per single order for international shipments. If you wish to purchase more than 8 DVDs, please make multiple orders and we will reimburse you the additional shipping charges. For overseas buyers - All DVDs are only guaranteed to play in Region 1 - NTSC DVD players. Compatibility with other regions or television standards is not guaranteed, so please confirm that your equipment can play Region 1 NTSC format prior to ordering.
Do you ship to my country?
- Note for overseas buyers - All DVDs are guaranteed to play in Region 1 - NTSC DVD players. Compatibility with other regions or television standards is not guaranteed, so please confirm that your equipment can play Region 1 & NTSC formats prior to ordering.
- At this time, CollageVideo.com ships to the 50 United States, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, The Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. Other locations are being added, please contact us if need any assistance placing an order. Please note that all customs, duty, import, and brokerage fees for orders to foreign countries are the responsibility of the consumer.
I received the wrong product.
- If you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service as soon as possible after receiving the product: email@example.com . We will replace it with the correct title at no extra charge.
How do I return an item?
WORRY-FREE RETURN POLICY - We want you to be fully satisfied!
Any DVD – opened or unopened – can be requested to be returned within 7 days after the delivery of your purchase. Approved returns are available to be returned for store credit (issued via a non-expiring digital Gift Card) or via your credit card payment method for a refund of the purchase price not including shipping.
- Please note:
- Due to special pricing, all DVDs $9.99 or less are marked as final sale.
- If you return your entire order (or your remaining order balance is now under $25.00), your refund will be reduced by the amount of our actual shipping cost to you. Credits/Gift Cards will be applied within 1 to 2 business days after we receive your return. If you have a defective DVD, it will be replaced with the same title, if available (within 30 days), at no additional cost to you; if that title is no longer available, a credit will be issued to you.
- All edible/ consumable items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All non-defective DVDs to be returned must be in like-new condition! That means the packaging must be intact with no cuts, slices, stickers, writing, excessive wear etc. That also means the disc itself must be in pristine condition with no scratches, fingerprints, or other obvious signs of wear. If, in our sole determination, we receive a disc for return with what we feel contains beyond normal wear, we reserve the right to refuse the return or withhold up to 50% of your refund/credit as a restocking fee.
To return a DVD you must have an RA number issued by us; simply e-mail us with your order number, the title you wish to return, the reason, and if you would like Collage Video store credit or a credit card refund. If it’s a defective DVD, please specify nature of the defect.
You will receive an RA number via e-mail to identify your return. Wrap your DVDs securely, include a copy of your e-mail notification & your contact information, and write the RA number on the outside of the package. Ship via a trackable service (we recommend USPS First Class Package mail) to:
210 West Parkway, Suite 7,
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444 USA
We reserve the right to modify or rescind this policy and to limit the returns or charge a restocking fee to any customer if we deem that this policy is being abused. Clearance and other specially-marked DVDs are not returnable unless defective and will be replaced with same item only. Shipping costs in either direction are not refundable.
My new DVD won't play.
All titles sold by CollageVideo.com are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 15 days. If you find that a DVD is defective, please contact Collage's customer service department via e-mail with your name, your order number, the DVD title, and the nature of the defect for instructions on returning the defective item.
You will receive instructions for your return via e-mail. Defective items can be replaced with the same title only.
Please Note: If the DVD does not play upon arrival, please wipe the disc with a soft damp cloth/tissue or with hand sanitizer. Sometimes there may be glue from manufacturing or particles invisible to the eye causing the freezing or skipping. After wiping, please try playing again. If this doesn’t help, please let us know and we will gladly send you a replacement copy in the mail at no extra charge to you.
For overseas buyers - All DVDs are guaranteed to play in Region 1 - NTSC DVD players. Compatibility with other regions or television standards is not guaranteed, so please confirm that your equipment can play Region 1 NTSC prior to ordering.
Customer Service e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org