Maximize Your Snack Break
by Kathy Smith
- Whole-grain bread with 1/8 avocado spread on top. Choose from a variety of toppings including: sliced tomato, basil, vinaigrette, asparagus, black pepper, chives, baby greens, toasted walnuts, mango, raspberries, cucumber, almonds.
- Seedlander crackers of Flackers topped with cashew cheese
- Apple slices with 1 tablespoon almond butter and raisins
- Celery sticks filled with 1 tablespoon almond butter and raisins
- 1/2 avocado and 1 small tomato, shopped, with a squeeze of lemon
- 1/2 avocado with salsa and diced jicama
- Handful of raw almonds with 1/2 cup blackberries
- Handful of brazil nuts with a pear
- Handful of cashews with an orange
- 2 Lettuce leaves spread with 1 tablespoon hummus and raw vegetables wrapped up
- 2 Tablespoons hummus with celery sticks and bell pepper strips
- 3/4 Cup cooked shelled edamae
Kathy Smith, New York Times bestselling author, has stood at the forefront of the fitness and health industries for over 30 years. The numbers speak for themselves: Kathy has sold more than 20 million exercise DVDs - landing her in the Video Hall of Fame - and $500 million in Kathy Smith products. With her revolutionary approach to fitness, Smith has touched millions of people, inspiring them to move, live, and love.