Full Backcover Description
30-Minutes to Fitness: Cardio Sculpt Overload
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Aerobics Impact: Mixed
Lower Impact: Both feet never leave the ground at the same time. This minimizes stress on your knees.
Higher Impact: Includes movements like jumps, hops and skips. Very high-impact is called plyometrics.
Mixed Impact: This alternates or combines the above styles.
Instructor: Kelly Coffey-Meyer (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: Approx 30 min.
Street Date: 8-28-2019
Certified instructor description:
- Start Workout
- Low Impact & Box (29 Minutes)
- Low Impact and Lower Body (29 Minutes)
- Low Impact and Compound Moves (29 Minutes
- Box & Compound Moves (30 Minutes)
- Lower Body & Compound Moves (30 Minutes)
- No Low Impact (41 Minutes)
- No Boxing (41 Minutes)
- No Lower Body (41 Minutes)
- No Compound Moves (40 Minutes)