Hello Fitness Series: Invigorating Workout with Wai Lana
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Aerobics Choreography: Basic
Basic: The easiest to follow. It ranges from simple walking-style marches to sports and athletic movements.
Complex: More intricate combinations and patterns. They're ideal for people who like to dance.
Moderate: More interesting than Basic, less dancy than Complex.
Toning Emphasis: Lower Body
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Instructor: Wai Lana (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: 50 min.
Street Date: May 4, 2004
Certified instructor description:
Tired of feeling sluggish after exercising? Welcome to this most invigorating set of yoga.In this Invigorating workout you will:
- Oxygenate your entire body
- Learn to balance while strengthening your abdominals
- Stretch and tone your hips and groin
- Open your chest and increase your lung capacity
- Soothe and tone your central nervous system
...and much more.
- Customized Personal Workout
- One Asana at a Time
- Opción de idioma español (Spanish language option)
- Quick Hints