“RAW” Total Body Timesaver – Sculpt Workout with Kelly Coffee Meyer
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Toning Emphasis: Abs
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Instructor: Kelly Coffey-Meyer (Instructor Profile)
Certified instructor description:
Are you finding it difficult to fit in a complete workout routine into your hectic schedule? Do you desire a fit and well-toned physique without investing countless hours at the gym? Well, we have some great news for you! The Total Body Timesaver Workout Series “Sculpt” by 30 Minutes to Fitness, Powered by Coffeyfit, is finally here.
- Cardio: Get your body moving with this upbeat and fun Hi/Low cardio session. This calorie-burning workout is designed to help you unveil the beautiful lean muscle that you built during your strength workouts.
- Box & Tone: Burn calories as you sculpt a leaner upper body and a firmer, more toned lower body. The Boxing drills are implemented to lean out your upper body while the bodyweight-only leg work tones your legs, hips and glutes. The only equipment needed is a pair of super light dumbbells (eggweights).
- Shadow Boxing:Using light dumbbells, this slow-paced cardio session is designed to effectively sculpt a stronger and leaner upper body and midsection.
- Intervals: Join Kelly in this one-on-one total body Interval workout using a step and light dumbbells. Calories are burned, arms are sculpted and legs are shaped with basic stepping drills mixed with high repetitions using light dumbbells. This is the Interval workout that lifts you up...not break you down!
- Abdominals: Finally, you can get the strong abdominals you've always without the dread factor. *The added benefit is that strong Abdominals is good for your back!