INSTANT Ab Cinching
by Kathy Smith
Try Just 3 Reps Of This Move For INSTANT Ab Cinching!
I have a brand new move for you today for summer abs, called the Hollow Body Ball. Try just 3 reps, and you’ll be SHOCKED how effective it is!
It looks deceptively simple, but when you perform the move without using your arms, legs, or momentum, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the results. This move is a must-try no matter your fitness level. If you’re a beginner, you will feel the challenge almost immediately. And, if you’re a brick house from head to toe, you’ll soon discover that it’s one of the most intense ab moves out there!
Here’s How To Do The Hollow Body Roll:
- Lay on the ground with your hands above your head and your legs straight out. S
- Slowly lift your legs and your arms, keeping your abs contracted. This is called “hollow body” position… a challenging position, because it requires your entire core to activate at once.
- With a controlled motion, slowly lift your back while bringing your knees to your chest and your hands to your knees.
- Hold this position for 2 seconds.
- Lower your back and your legs to hollow body position (step 2) and repeat 10 times.
Kathy Smith, New York Times bestselling author, has stood at the forefront of the fitness and health industries for over 30 years. The numbers speak for themselves: Kathy has sold more than 20 million exercise DVDs - landing her in the Video Hall of Fame - and $500 million in Kathy Smith products. With her revolutionary approach to fitness, Smith has touched millions of people, inspiring them to move, live, and love.