Did you Know There are 5 Types of Urinary Incontinence?
Find out Which One You Have to See if You Can Treat it At Home!
- URGE INCONTINENCE: you have this if you have involuntary large leaks at unexpected times, including sleep. You also have a strong urgency to void. This can be treated naturally, providing you don’t have a neurological condition like dementia, multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injuries.
- STRESS INCONTINENCE: if you leak small amounts of urine when you cough, sneeze, laugh or jump you have stress incontinence. (Very treatable without drugs or surgery provided you don’t have a neurological condition as mentioned above). The most common causes are:
- Weak pelvic floor musculature.
- MIXED INCONTINENCE: if you have a combination of urge and stress you have mixed incontinence. Most common causes are:
- Disuse atrophy of the uro-genital anatomy (weak pelvic floor muscles).
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Non specific engagement of muscle innervation. (Not doing specific exercises correctly for this area).
This is highly treatable without drugs or surgery.
- OVERFLOW INCONTINENCE: Sudden leaking because of a full bladder. This happens without physical movement. Causes are:
- Fecal Impaction - dry stool that cannot pass out of the body. Caution: this can cause death so see your doctor immediately if you suspect this!
- Weak Detrusor Muscle: ( A muscle that forms the wall of the bladder). Highly treatable with 30 Day Bladder Fix.
- FUNCTIONAL INCONTINENCE: Leakage due to inability to reach a toilet because of physical disabilities and/or dementia and tramatic brain injuries. This type is not When a patient has functional incontinence, they are the ones who need adult diapers and pads.
If you have one of the treatable types of Urinary Incontinence mentioned above, there is no reason you should be flushing your money down the toilet. The average person with Urinary Incontinence spends $4008.00 a year on pads, creams, laundry, soiled clothing, soap and doctor’s visits. Start saving money and preview what 30 Day Bladder Fix can do for you.
Suzanne Andrews is a licensed Occupational Therapy Clinician with 30 years exercise expertise. Airing to over 49 million on Public Television, Suzanne Andrews, a licensed Occupational Therapy Clinician, (they specialize in function) creates evidenced based fitness programs for specific health conditions. Originally created in 2008 with it’s first run on WDSC TV, Functional Fitness with Suzanne Andrews broadcasts on 113 Public Television stations.