Fun Challenge Series: Tripack with Wai Lana (3 DVD set)
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Aerobics Choreography: Basic
Basic: The easiest to follow. It ranges from simple walking-style marches to sports and athletic movements.
Complex: More intricate combinations and patterns. They're ideal for people who like to dance.
Moderate: More interesting than Basic, less dancy than Complex.
Toning Emphasis: Total Body
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Instructor: Wai Lana (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: 175 min.
Street Date: June 30, 2009
Certified instructor description:
- Sculpt your abs and thighs
- Firm your hips and buttocks
- Burn calories and fat
- Tone your neck and jawline
- Generate heat to detoxify your body
- Sculpt, firm, and tone your entire body
- Stretch and strengthen your back
- Revitalize your internal organs and systems
- Increase your energy
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improving your metabolism
- Boosting your immune system
- Balancing your hormones
- Reducing stress