Full Backcover Description
(NEW!) Cathe Friedrich's Step Boss PHA3
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Toning Emphasis: Total Body
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Instructor: Cathe Friedrich (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: 74 min.
Street Date: 12-27-2019
Certified instructor description:
PHA 3 Details:
- Warm Up – 5:24
- Main Program – 45:20
- Stretch – 4:11
- Total – 54:41
- Bonus Ab Stacker – 9:30
- Extended Lying Stretch – 9:59
- Main Program – 5, 10, 12, and 15 lb. dumbbells, Step with 2 Risers per side, Gliding Devices
- Bonus Ab Stacker – 4 Risers, Exercise Mat
- Extended Lying Stretch – Exercise Mat
- Main Workout + Extended Lying Stretch - 60:31
- Main Workout + Ab Stacker Abs - 64:11
- Main Workout + Ab Stacker Abs + Extended Lying Stretch - 69:59
- Timesaver #1: First Half Only - 32:32
- Timesaver #2: Last Half Only - 31:54
- Timesaver #3: 2 Segments Mixed (1A + 2B) - 32:07
- Timesaver #4: 3 Segments Only (1A + 2A + 2B) - 42:50
- Timesaver #5: 3 Segments Only (1A + 1B + 2B) - 43:46
- Timesaver #6: Lower Body Exercises Only - 32:22
- Timesaver #7: Upper Body Exercises Only - 31:51
Mish Mosh Premixes
- Scrambled #1 - 53:58
- Scrambled #2 (Abs Mixed in after Rounds 1B and 2B) - 63:57
- Scrambled #3 (Abs Mixed in after Every Round) - 62:34
- Extreme #1: 6 Rounds - 77:01
- Extreme #2: Double It 8 Rounds + Extended Stretch - 104:59
Having trouble with the preview? Try viewing the clip on YouTube - click here