Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
by Kathy Smith
1 cup vanilla-flavored unsweetened almond milk
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup chia seeds
2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
1/4 cup sliced almonds or walnuts
Optional: If you want to increase the protein, add in a scoop of vanilla protein powder!
1. In a medium bowl, gently whisk the almond milk, yogurt, and vanilla until just blended.
2. Whisk in the chia seeds; let stand 30 minutes.
3. Stir to distribute the seeds if they have settled. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. The next day, in a medium bowl, toss the berries and mix in the almonds.
5. Spoon the pudding into 4 bowls or glasses; mound the berry mixture on top and serve.
Kathy Smith, New York Times bestselling author, has stood at the forefront of the fitness and health industries for over 30 years. The numbers speak for themselves: Kathy has sold more than 20 million exercise DVDs - landing her in the Video Hall of Fame - and $500 million in Kathy Smith products. With her revolutionary approach to fitness, Smith has touched millions of people, inspiring them to move, live, and love.