Coffee with whipped cream
- 1 cup coffee
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- cocoa powder or ground cinnamon (optional)
- Make coffee as usual.
- Whip the cream with a little bit of vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- Add coffee to a big cup or mug. Add a dollop of cream on top and an optional sprinkling of cocoa powder or cinnamon.
- Serve immediately, preferably with a few of your favorite nuts on the side.
Gilad also has an Ask Gilad Blog here at Collage Video! Have a question for Gilad? Click HERE and send it in! Gilad will choose one question each week to answer.
Find out more information about Gilad and his Fitness DVD's HERE.