Coconut & Macadamia Crusted Salmon
INGREDIENTS serves 2
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 egg
- 2 salmon fillets, bones removed
- 1 lemon
- Green salad leaves, to serve
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C)
- Combine macadamia nuts, coconut and a little salt and pepper in a food processor to form a rustic crumbing mixture.
- Beat egg in a small shallow bowl.
- Dip salmon fillets in egg mixture before coating thoroughly with the crumbing mixture.
- Transfer crumbed fillets onto a lined or greased baking tray. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your preferred level of 'doneness'.
- Serve salmon with a side of green salad leaves, drizzle of olive oil and wedge of lemon.
by Rachel Morrow foodmatters.com LINK
Gilad also has an Ask Gilad Blog here at Collage Video! Have a question for Gilad? Click HERE and send it in! Gilad will choose one question each week to answer.
Find out more information about Gilad and his Fitness DVD's HERE.