Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- ½ head of small cauliflower
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 scallions, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 fresh lime
- Handful fresh chopped cilantro
- For the cauliflower rice, roughly chop cauliflower into florets, then place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is small and has the texture of rice or couscous. Don't over process or it will get mushy.
- In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil, scallions and garlic and sauté about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the cauliflower "rice" to the pan and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and place in a medium bowl and toss with fresh cilantro and lime juice.
Gilad also has an Ask Gilad Blog here at Collage Video! Have a question for Gilad? Click HERE and send it in! Gilad will choose one question each week to answer.
Find out more information about Gilad and his Fitness DVD's HERE.