Full Backcover Description
(NEW!) Cathe Friedrich's Step Boss Step Sync
Beginner: Just starting out, very overweight or haven't exercised in over six months.
Intermediate: Active in sports, dance or any regular exercise (2 to 3 times per week).
Advanced: Very active in sports or consistently work out four or more times per week.
Toning Emphasis: Total Body
Upper body: Arms, chest and back.
Lower Body: Legs, thighs, hips and buttocks.
Abs: Abdominals (stomach), core and sometimes lower back.
Total body: Tones all three of the above muscle groups.
Instructor: Cathe Friedrich (Instructor Profile)
Runtime: 87 min.
Street Date: 12-27-2019
Certified instructor description:
If you love step choreography this is the DVD for you! This workout routine will be entirely choreographed from beginning to end! We will build and execute advanced combinations that will make you feel like the "boss of your workout" by the time you're done! *This DVD will include a 21-minute intermediate step routine for those exercisers who want to challenge themselves with Step Sync, but need a slower start. The combos in this bonus will be easier to grasp but will most definitely still be a challenge!
Step Sync Details:
- Warm Up – 7:31
- Main Program – 46.10
- Stretch – 2:26
- Total – 56:09
- Bonus Intermediate Step – 21:16
- Bonus Ab Stacker – 9:30
- Main Program – Step with 1 Riser per side
- Bonus Intermediate Step – Step with 1 Riser per side
- Bonus Ab Stacker – 4 Risers, Exercise Mat
- Main Workout + Bonus Ab Stacker Abs - 65:37
- Bonus Intermediate Step + Bonus Ab Stacker Abs - 40:43
- Timesaver #1: Combos 1 & 2 - 33:04
- Timesaver #2: Combos 2 & 3 - 38:26
- Timesaver #3: Combos 1 & 3 - 33:23
- Timesaver #4: Only the Finished Product - Done Twice - 28:31
- Timesaver #5: Only the Finished Product - Done Three Times - 37:27
Mish Mosh Premixes:
- Bonus Step & Step Sync Mix - 53:42
- All Step Sync Combos + Double the Finished Product - 65:04
Having trouble with the preview? Try viewing the clip on YouTube - click here