by Kathy Smith
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil1 Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a large non-reactive bowl.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded slightly to flatten
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped Kalamata olives
- Chopped fresh basil
1. Marinate the chicken breasts for 2–4 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Remove chicken and discard marinade.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat and sauté chicken on one side for 5 minutes, turn and cook another 5 minutes until cooked through.
4. Remove chicken to a warm plate.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, capers, and olives to pan and cook for a few minutes until tomatoes start to break down.
6. Serve chicken topped with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with basil.
TIP: Serve with kale sautéed with garlic and olive oil.
Kathy Smith, New York Times bestselling author, has stood at the forefront of the fitness and health industries for over 30 years. The numbers speak for themselves: Kathy has sold more than 20 million exercise DVDs - landing her in the Video Hall of Fame - and $500 million in Kathy Smith products. With her revolutionary approach to fitness, Smith has touched millions of people, inspiring them to move, live, and love.