Rich and Delicious Guacamole
Avocados are a nutrient rich super food. Blending in juicy tomatoes, onion, lime, and cilantro turn a simple guacamole into a top rated classic.
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 cup or 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 small pack of cherry tomatoes
- Dash of chili pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop red onions and cherry tomatoes or pulse in food processor.
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit. Scrape out flesh into a mixing bowl along with sour cream. Whisk (or use electric mixer) and beat until creamy.
- Add chopped onion, tomato, chili pepper, and salt and pepper to taste.