Egg White Omelet
- 6 egg whites beaten
- 2 cups cut up red, yellow peppers and onion
- 1 med. zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup grated fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 & 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup crab delights, flaked (optional)
- Cook peppers, onion and zucchini in med. non stick pan till water is absorbed.
- Beat egg whites
- Heat large nonstick frying pan and spray with olive oil spray over medium heat. Add egg whites in a thin layer. When whites start to cook add the mozzarella cheese.
- When almost done add the rest of ingredients to center of pan, fold over and cook until all is hot.
- Serve with whole grain bread.