Here's a simple, healthy, light summer meal! And there are a number of reasons for the aluminum foil... Foil contains any mess and is easy to discard after eating.
- You can bake it in your oven or on an outdoor grill.
- You can cook various vegetables right along with the fish.
All you need is:
- A couple of fillets of your favorite white fish
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 lemon slices
- Some green beans and sliced zucchini
- A few shakes of lemon pepper
Tear off a nice big sheet of aluminum foil. Remember that you will have to wrap up all your fish and vegetables in one secure package. Don't let the liquids leak out because they will keep your fish juicy and succulent.
- Place the fish on the foil. (If you like onion you can lay the fish on some onion slices).
- Drizzle on the olive oil, squeeze the lemon slices over the fish and place the slices on top. *You can add some vegetables (sliced zucchini and green beans are nice) and shake on some lemon pepper (or your own favorite seasoning).*
- Wrap tightly and bake in the oven or on a grill at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Serve in the foil with perhaps some steamed broccoli and lemon juice.
You're going to love this delicious healthy summer meal!
Gilad also has an Ask Gilad Blog here at Collage Video! Have a question for Gilad? Click HERE and send it in! Gilad will choose one question each week to answer.
Find out more information about Gilad and his Fitness DVD's HERE.