- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Zest of one lemon
- ½ cup honey
- Juice of one lemon
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 large zucchini, grated (approx. 1 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 180° C or 356° F.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, poppy seeds, walnuts and lemon rind in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate, small mixing bowl, combine the honey, lemon, almond milk and eggs. Whisk gently until everything is well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Gently fold in the grated zucchini.
- Pour the batter into greased muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Insert a sharp knife into the center and if the knife comes out clean you will know they are ready.
Gilad also has an Ask Gilad Blog here at Collage Video! Have a question for Gilad? Click HERE and send it in! Gilad will choose one question each week to answer.
Find out more information about Gilad and his Fitness DVD's HERE.