Low-carb banana waffles
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- coconut oil or butter, for frying
- Mix all of the ingredients together and let sit for a while.
- Make in a waffle maker or fry in a frying pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Serve with hazelnut spread or whipped coconut cream and some fresh berries, or just have them as is with melted butter. You can't go wrong!
Gilad also has an Ask Gilad Blog here at Collage Video! Have a question for Gilad? Click HERE and send it in! Gilad will choose one question each week to answer.
Find out more information about Gilad and his Fitness DVD's HERE.